The Board of Trustees is one of the fundamental components of the governance system of Middle East College. The Board being a representative body of the stakeholders ensures that the interests of the institution, the student community, and the society at large is protected. To ensure greater transparency and to take forward the aspirations of the institution, the Board comprises representatives of the Board of Directors, experts from industry, nominees from the Ministry of Higher Education, Sultanate of Oman and other policymakers and the Dean of the College.
Chairperson, Board of Trustees
Dr. Glenn Christo Kharkongor, Chancellor of the Martin Luther Christian University, Shillong, India. Dr Christo is an alumnus of Loma Linda University, California, USA, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and holds a Diplomate from the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Christo has over 28 years of experience in academia, academic administration, management consultancy, and research. His research interests generated many publications in national and international journals.
- Mr. Khalid Al Siyabi, Previous Director General of MoE, Omani; athlete and owner of Investments Company
- Dr. Abdullah Al-Sabahi, Co-founder and Chairperson of Middle East College.
- Mr. Ali Rashid Said Al Balushi, Advisor for Planning and Follow-up, Ithraa, Oman.
- Dr. Hamed Al Naamani, Director General for the Higher Education Admission Centre, MOHE, Sultanate of Oman
- Dr. Kiran G.R., Dean, Middle East College
- Mr. Lefeer Muhamed, Co-founder and Managing Director, Middle East College
- Dr. Rahma Al Mahrooqi, Deputy Vice Chancellor for Postgraduate Studies and Research, Sultan Qaboos University
- Prof. Ramon Torrent, Retired Professor, University of Barcelona, President of OBREDL - Global Observatory
- Dr. Salim Al Naabi, Associate Professor, Nizwa College of Applied Sciences
- Dr. Shirin Madon, Associate Professor of ICTs and Socioeconomic Development, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Mr. Sunder George, Chief Advisor, Bank Muscat, Oman
- Prof. Wail Benjelloun, Former President, Union of Mediterranean Universities, Rome
- Mr. Ali Al Araimi, Deputy Managing Director, Middle East College ( Non-voting member)
- Mr. Ashwin J.K., Deputy Dean and Registrar, Middle East College ( Non-voting member)