International students with other qualifications equivalent to General Education Certificate (Equivalent to 12 years of schooling) may apply for the programmes. However, MEC admission policy will entail attestations from appropriate authorities. The institution assists students for this purpose as well as for student visa formalities.
The International Office aims to support the student journey from the first point of contact, through application, admission, and registration at MEC, in a friendly and efficient manner. The office supports the international students in assisting them in the processes of the placement test, admission, and modules registration.
Fall 2023 batch is open now for admissions. Admission will be closed on 27th of September 2023.
How to apply?
Fill up your details online by clicking here and approach International Office with your original documents to complete your admission process
Requirements for completing the admission process
- Copy of passport or Resident card (if resident in Oman)
- Secondary school certificate
- Equivalency from the Ministry of Education, Oman
- 4 recent photo
- 50 OMR Registration Fees
- 100 OMR Caution deposit fees (refundable at the time of leaving the college)
- 1000 OMR, if the applicant requires a student visa. We will adjust this against their programme fees.