Welcome to the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. The department addresses the human resource requirements of the emerging and growing specialisation of Electronics and Telecommunications.
Supported by well-equipped multidisciplinary laboratories, the department offers high-quality learning modules that encompass different areas such as Electronics, Telecommunications, Computers, Controls, Embedded Systems, Integrated circuits, Signal and information processing, Wireless communication and systems, and Software development.
Bachelors (Honours) in Electronics and Communication
Bachelors (Honours) in Electronics and Instrumentation
The department has a well-established infrastructure and modern amenities to meet all the requirements for the range of programs it is offering. All the laboratories are well equipped with necessary hardware and software resources with the latest tools in VLSI, DSP, Telephony, Microwave, Embedded system and Digital communication to meet the curriculum requirements and provide opportunities for additional learning. Some of the labs available in the department are:
Embedded Systems Lab
Digital Signal Processing Lab
Control Systems Lab
• Well established labs on advanced technology tools.
• In-house and invited Seminars and workshops for staff and students
• Research publications in journals and international conferences by students and staff members
• E-club which runs completely under the leadership of students
• Industrial visits, to enhance the learning experience