It is never too late to pursue your higher studies, develop new skills and achieve your career ambition..
Are you a candidate without a General education Diploma but has excellent work experience? Are you looking to continue your higher education?
Your knowledge is a valuable asset for the development of the nation and Middle East College values the knowledge and skills that you have gained. We are providing you with an opportunity to pursue a Diploma or a Bachelor's degree under the 'Applicants with Experience' programme. The knowledge and life experience that you bring to us is valuable to our learning environment.
Rules and requirements:
Applications will require the approval of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, Oman to commence their academic journey with MEC. Our Admission Office will facilitate the approval process.
- The applicant must be at least 25 years of age
- The applicant should have a minimum of Junior High certificate
- The applicant must have an experience that is not less than 6 years approved by the Ministry of Labour (formerly Ministry of Manpower)
- The applicant must have no less than 3 accredited training courses by the Ministry of Labour (formerly Ministry of Manpower)
- The applicant has to produce a No Objection Letter from the employer. In a case where the applicant is unable to provide the No Objection letter, then he/she should inform the Ministry with his employment status as 'not employed'
- Applicant must have an Acceptance letter from Middle East College, addressed to the Director of Internal Scholarships, Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- The applicant has to produce a copy of the National ID and a form from the Ministry of Labour (formerly Ministry of Manpower) with all the details related to the applicant, including the age, training courses and the years of experience.
Apply now and continue your academic journey. Contact 95224155 for more details.