If you are a graduate or middle-level manager intending to understand the role of management and IT related issues in the workplace, this programme is designed for you. It aims to give the developing manager a good understanding of the potential that IT has to enhance competitive positioning of business.
An applicant to the programme will normally be expected to possess at least one of the following qualifications:
A minimum of a second-class honours Bachelor degree or equivalent in any related subject.
A third class Bachelor degree or equivalent in addition to an appropriate and relevant experience of minimum two years in any related subject to be confirmed by an interview at MEC.
An Advanced Diploma, Diploma or equivalent in addition to appropriate and relevant experience with a minimum of 6 years in any related subject to be confirmed by an interview at MEC.
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language with an IELTS score of 6.5
No Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) will be given against modules in this programme.
All applications will be subject to approval from the partner University and MEC.
Required Documents for processing admission
• Degree Certificate - Original (Attested by MOHE )
• Degree Transcripts -Full - Original
• Documents showing CGPA or marks if it is not stated in transcripts
• Work Experience Letters (attested by the Ministry of Manpower if issued by company)
• No Objection Certificate from employer (Directed to the Dean Of Middle East College)
• Higher Secondary School Certificate -Original
• 3 Passport size photographs
• Copy of ID Card/Passport
• IELTS Certificate
• Application Fee 100/- RO (refunded if rejected).
Through this programme, you will gain a broad-based understanding in the areas of Business Management and Information Technology to prepare you for managerial and leadership roles at middle and top-level positions in both private and government sectors in addition to academic positions in various government and private universities and colleges.