Duration: 2 years
Course Type: Postgraduate
Department: Postgraduate StudiesENQUIRE NOW! APPLY NOW!
The programme is designed to develop students’ knowledge and expertise in the area of Electronics Engineering. It enables the student to understand advanced principles of Electronics Engineering and their relationship to contemporary, real-world applications. The course also ensures that students are able to plan, execute and critically evaluate projects in Electronics Engineering and thereby improve their wider employment prospects.
Required Documents for processing application
• Degree Certificate - Original (Attested by the MOHE ).
• Degree Transcripts -Full - Original.
• Documents showing CGPA or marks if it is not stated in transcripts.
• Work Experience Letters (attested by the Ministry of Manpower if issued by the company).
• No Objection Certificate from employer (Directed to the Dean Of Middle East College).
• Higher Secondary School Certificate -Original.
• 3 Passport size photographs.
• Copy of ID Card/Passport.
• IELTS Certificate
• Application Fee 100/- RO (refunded if rejected).
The programme will provide wide career prospects for students who are acquainted and well versed in the latest technologies. It would meet the specific needs of the Communication industry, automotive industry, Embedded Systems, Biomedical industry, Automation and Control industry and academic positions in various government and private universities and colleges.
We regularly review our course content, to make it relevant and current for the benefit of our students. For these reasons, course modules may be updated, please contact us for the latest information.
Fee for Students joining in Fall 2022(AY 2022-23): 7523 OMR
* Fee would increase by 2% every year, subject to the approval of MoHERI
Registration Fees: 100 OMR
Caution Deposit: 100 OMR